Movement Jopes Specialist Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City
General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City urgently required following position for Movement Jopes Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Movement Jopes Specialist Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City Jobs Details:
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Movements Administration tasks in support of DMC/Mobility:
2. Develop CONOPs, Staff Estimates, Operation Orders, and associated Annexes. Knowledge of the following is essential: functionality of the Global Command and Control System (GCCS), force structure, organizations, missions and functions of Joint and Army service organizations, Video Teleconference media to coordinate unit movement requirements coordination, transportation scheduling, force deployment and re-deployment flow management, joint planning processes, and strategic plan concepts (Ref FM 55 series, Joint Pub 4 and 5, Code of Fed Reg title 22).
3. Brief senior level audiences as required using Power Point.
4. Provide technical, clerical and administrative support in the performance of all Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) related required services. This includes, but is not limited to, knowledge of TC-AIMS II, TC-ACCIS, COMPASS and Joint Forces Requirements Generator II (JFRGII) as it relates to JOPES. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
5. Retrieve and evaluate unit movement data (UMD) for accuracy, validity and compliance within essential regulatory guidance. (Ref Fm series 55, FORSCOM 500 series).
6. Support the JOPES Supervisor in developing Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) database information for all exercises and real world events. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
7. Provide input on the development and evaluation of all movement plans, by translating Major Subordinate Commands (MSC) TC-ACCIS II/TC-ACCIS data into the JOPES database. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
8.Assist in analyzing missions and resource tasking requirements in conjunction with higher level guidance, regarding operations to develop, adapt, modify, coordinate and implement OPLANS, fragmentation orders (FRAGOS) and related planning documents.
9. Assist in the evaluation of deployment/redeployment plans and TPFDDs to ensure continuity, supportability and compliance with essential regulatory guidance. (Ref Joint Pubs 4&5, FORSCOM 500 series)
10. Develop and provide input relevant to deployment and redeployment data to formal presentations at the General Officer, TSC, ARCENT, and Combatant Command level. (DA Pam 600-67 Effective Writing for Army Leaders and Power point)
11. Attend and provide administrative and technical assistance as needed in the organization of JOPES planning conferences pertaining to the development of TPFDD, OPLANs or deployment/re-deployment of contingency forces. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5)
12. Manage the communication, installation, operation and technical support for Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Army GCSS (AGCCS), and collateral local area network (Classified email system) for the movement operations center.
13. Provide administrative support to Joint Planning Group (JPG) and JOPES Supervisor as needed and serves as a member of the Joint Planning Group JPG (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
QUALIFICATIONS. The below identifies the minimum qualifications required to fill the Movements Administration position as specified in paragraph 4.17 of the PWS.
1. Graduation from the Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES) Action Officer Course (JAOC) and two years JOPES experience or graduation from the JOPES Support Personnel Course (JSPC).
2. Experience with newsgroups, contingency planning and operations, and knowledge of joint staff operations.
3. Proficiency with Global Command and Control System (GCCS), JOPES editing tool, Computerized Movement Planning and Status System (COMPASS), Transportation Coordinator – Automated Information System II (TC-AIMS II), Transportation Coordinator Automated Command and Control Information System (TC-ACCIS), AGCCS, the collateral local area network, Microsoft Office, and Unit Status Reporting (USR), planning, and deployment/redeployment operations in order to provide guidelines for subordinate commands.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
This position will deploy with U.S. Forces, and therefore is subject to Deployed Contractor training and regulations, and USCENTCOM Individual Protection and individual / Unit Deployment Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to initial and recurring physical examinations and medical testing, and meet fitness for duty requirements in accordance with the CENTCOM Policy and related modifications and regulations
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.