Human Resource Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Human Resource Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resource Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
A well established International English curriculum School is seeking to employ a Human Resource Manager who will be mainly responsible for establishing our HR Department.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in general HR affairs as well as a proven record & skills, performance and results in the following:
- Up-to-date knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures as well as the Kuwait Labour Law
- staff recruitment & retention
- staff evaluation process
- professional development and training of staff
- effective conflict handling
- staff management
- benefits etc.
- Management of HR files/records
- Orientation of new staff
- understanding & commitment to equality and diversity
- Health & Safety
- Holding a relevant HR qualification preferably from a Western University.
- Perfectly bi-lingual English/Arabic.
- Experience in a range of administration support.
- Experience in working with an educational establishment is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Flexible and willing to meet the needs of the School and to advise on improvement & developments.
- Confident in drafting diverse types of contracts & their specific terms.
Duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive and may be varied Subject to the mutual agreement of both KES and the successful candidate.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Please send your CV and a recent photo in confidence to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org