Gunsmith Small Arms Repairer Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Gunsmith Small Arms Repairer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gunsmith Small Arms Repairer Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Gunsmith can design, fabricate, modify, repair and service foreign and domestic firearms, weapons and accessories. This position will work on external/internal and terminal ballistics; build custom pistols and rifles, as well as other types of weapons systems with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform detailed assembly and disassembly of foreign and domestic small arms weapons including small arms inspection, maintenance, and minor repairs.
2. Modify, repair and service foreign and domestic firearms, weapons and accessories.
3. Possesses knowledge of the tools (i.e. hammers, punches, files, stones, etc.) and gauges needed to perform assigned duties, has limited knowledge in the operation of gun-smiting machinery such as lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, etc., as well as limited knowledge of tooling used with those machines.
4. Has knowledge of basic shop safety procedures needed to work in a small arms environment, performs support functions for the shop, to include bead blasting and preparing metal parts for refinishing.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 year accredited in-house gun-smiting course, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior Military experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak English and read/comprehend technical manuals printed in English
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.