Systems Accountant Contingent Jobs Vacancy in Metis Solutions Camp Arifjan
Metis Solutions Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Systems Accountant Contingent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Accountant Contingent Jobs Vacancy in Metis Solutions Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
METIS is a Small Business founded by some of the senior-most leaders in strategic solutions and planning in the defense, homeland defense, intelligence and commercial arenas. METIS provides strategy and policy support, intelligence and operations support, program management, and international business development services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Latin America, Europe, or Africa.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret Clearance is required.
- Provide recommendations for resource management systems improvements using current system(s) of record such as but not limited to GFEBS, STANFINS and Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Provide unique data queries from financial systems to support financial reporting needs and resolve data discrepancies.
- Research questions using a variety of manuals or resources and work with COR and Functional Representatives to resolve issues. Produce daily status of funds.
- Provide support for data integrity verification and validate transactions current system of record such as but not limited to STANFINS /GFEBS RMT and DTS.
- Work directly with the Civilian and Military Accountants to provide accounting support; researching and analyzing reimbursable, payables, SPS, AXOL, Travel, WAWF, UMT, ULOs and NULOs to clear prior year accounts for the various USARCENT Fund Center Accounts.
- Work directly with Military and Civilian personnel to provide support in all accounts; such as but not limited to accounts payables, receivables and reimbursables. This would include but is not limited to researching and resolving Invoices Without Receiving Reports (IWORRs), Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and Acquisition Cross Service Agreements (ACSA) and assisting with weekly Army Time And Attendance Payroll System (ATAAPS) and Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) payroll notifications and timekeeping reports and analysis and customer service help desk inquiries.
- Reconcile interface errors between GFEBS and its feeder systems; these systems include but are not limited to: The Standard Procurement System (SPS), Defense Travel System (DTS), the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A), Wide Area Work Flow, Funds Control Module, and the Defense Disbursing System.
- Research and reconcile unmatched Transactions (UMTs), unliquidated obligations (ULOs), negative unliquidated obligations (NULOs), create ad hoc queries in support of leadership's request for information.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN with a SECRET clearance
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience maintaining, using or training in a variety of, but not limited to the following systems:
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Electronic Document Management (EDM)
- Electronic Document Access (EDA)
- Standard Procurement System (SPS)
- Resource Management Tool (RMT) Legacy
- Operational Data Store (ODS) Legacy
- General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS): ERP financial system.
- Defense Travel System (DTS): Eliminates manual processing of travel vouchers and saves costs.
- Standard Army Financial System (STANFINS) Legacy financial system.
- Global Combat Supply System (GCSS-A)
- Army Time and Attendance Payroll System (ATAAPS)
- Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS)
- Corporate Electronic Document Management System (CEDMS): Continuation of fielded systems currently in theater.
- Online Report Viewing (OLRV)
- Experienced and fluent in accounting basics, the full federal government budget cycle and possess a clear understanding of the governmental financial structure.
- Proficient in current system of record to include but not limited to excel, access, pivot table, v-look up, hyperlinking in excel, power point, and data analytics such as tableau to make reports or briefs quickly and accurately available.
- Proficient in the use of the Army's standard General Ledger systems; GFEBS and STANFINS as well as proficient at researching source documents to determine payment verification or resolutions.
- Must have experience with Wide Area Workflow and other current systems of record
- Knowledge of military levels of organizations preferred but not required
- Deployment experience in SWA preferred but not required
- This position will require travel to Kuwait to support the Defense Cooperation Agreement-Kuwait (DCA-K) program and therefore will need to have a valid passport. This position will facilitate the USARCENT G8's FM support of the DCA-K program and will assist ARCENT G8 in ensuring that FM objectives and goals are met.
- Travel to the CENTCOM AOR periodically, support Work Groups, Committees, and Commissions, generate Funds Status Reports and Data Analysis, develop Business Processes, provide Accounting, Planning, Programming, Execution Status, and Budget Support for USARCENT using DoD Legacy and Enterprise systems of record
METIS Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.