Assistant Manager Accounts Jobs Vacancy in Kuwait Finance And Investment Kuwait City
Kuwait Finance And Investment Kuwait City urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Accounts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Accounts Jobs Vacancy in Kuwait Finance And Investment Kuwait City Jobs Details:
1. To ensure that, effective internal control is maintained over payments and KFIC’s assets as per KFIC’s Policies and Procedures
2. To ensure that the daily work for the Financial Control Division is completed smoothly and to record financial data for use in maintaining
corporate accounting records.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Not Applicable
1. Maintain highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in provision of the services in the department
2. Ensure that the Financial Control Division’s policies and procedures are properly followed, and controls are in place
3. Coordinate with all departments to gather information and documentation needed for effective implementation of the financial
4. Prepare the budget vs actual presentation.
5. Review and post vouchers and general ledger entries into the financial and accounting application system, ensuring accurate
recording of transactions in the system
6. Prepare standard financial reports based on the organization’s accounting records, in compliance with regulatory reporting
requirements (of KSE, CBK, CMA, etc) and ensure that the monthly mandatory reports are submitted before the deadline
7. Participate in preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statements for the company, in
accordance with the closing schedule and procedures
8. Facilitate the provision of information and documents to external auditors when needed and acts as a liaison during quarterly and
9. Supervise the team, monitor KFIC’s bank accounts and review monthly bank reconciliations
10. Assist higher management in any other tasks related to financial control as required by business.
le 1. Supervise direct reportees in their day-to-day tasks and guide them in managing their performance by providing appropriate
feedback and counseling.
Key Interactions and Relationships:
l 1. Chief Financial Officer
2. All KFIC Departments
1. Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
2. Financial Institutions
3. Internal Auditors
4. External Auditors
Kuwait Finance & Investment Company
Assistant Manager – Accounts, Financial Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Page 2 of 2
Key Performance Indicators: Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
1. Process the day to day work accurately, without delay and on a
2. Ensure the timely manner and accuracy of the preparation and
submission of monthly and quarterly top management reports
and follow-up with the external auditors regarding such reports
1. Managing People
3. Achievement Orientation
4. Analytical Ability
5. Attendance and Punctuality
6. Communication Skills
7. Decision-Making Skills
8. Impact and Influence
9. Organizing and Planning Skills
10. Problem Solving Ability
Education & Qualifications: Experience:
1. Graduate degree in Finance or Accounting
2. CPA/ CA / CFA is preferred
1. A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3
years of experience within the Financial Control field.
Language Skill: Computer Skills:
1. Fluent in Arabic & English. 1. MS Office