Hotel Operations Coordinator Kuwaiti Nationals Jobs Vacancy in The Regency Hotel
The Regency Hotel urgently required following position for Hotel Operations Coordinator Kuwaiti Nationals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Operations Coordinator Kuwaiti Nationals Jobs Vacancy in The Regency Hotel Jobs Details:
The Hotel Operations Coordinator will support departments across the hotel by applying practical skills and knowledge acquired through training.
- University Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management or other related courses.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office applications.
- With great attention to detail, quality service, productivity and excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acquire practical experience through departmental training and operational exposure.
- Attend and record training acquired by maintaining learning journals.
- Ensure engagement with departmental activities to achieve department goals.
- Prepare documentation and reports as requested.
- Provide presentations as requested.
- Attends and takes the minutes of the meeting as required.
- Handles sensitive matters with the utmost confidentiality.
- Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the hotel's mission and objective.