Performance Improvement Finance Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young
Ernst Young urgently required following position for Performance Improvement Finance Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Improvement Finance Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young Jobs Details:
- Project Management – be part of project teams comprising colleagues from across different service lines
- Business and Commercially Driven – working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients
- Business Development - assist in aspects of pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
- Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field OR Masters or MBA
- Approximately 5 years of recent relevant work experience in a leading business consulting organization or accounting organization
- Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in any or the combination of the following areas: financial analysis, cost management, corporate services transformation and ERP implementations
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g., PMP, CIMA, CPA or CFA
- Experience in ERP system implementation and previous finance transformation experience
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.