Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wood
Wood urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wood Jobs Details:
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking to recruit Project Engineer 1 ensureing the Assigned Project is managed and delivered to Wood and Client's technical satisfaction. Ensuring that key reports carry out their duties and responsibilities in line with their agreed contract Job Descriptions. Ensuring that key client relationships are maintained at all levels within the Assigned Project. Ensuring that Assigned Projects are resourced and delivered to satisfactory quality, time and budget within the approved Assigned Project Management Plan. Interface with other Assigned Projects and FEED designs in the Permanent Office. Improvement in project management processes and practices.
Safety leadership and safe delivery of the Assigned Project.
Provides leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of Assigned project delivery. Provides timely reports on status of the project and issues to KOC Controlling Team.
HSSE leadership of the Assigned Project.
- Assigned Project delivery improvement.
- Participate in key KOC reviews and meetings as required, including project Risk management and lessons learned.
- Lead Assigned Project Monthly Progress reviews with the EPC Contractor or regular reviews with FEED office.
- Present Assigned project status, issues and corrective actions at Wood weekly Assigned project reviews, and keep Client Controlling Team and Management updated.
- Lead, develop and issue for Key Personnel and Client review Assigned Project Management Plans.
- Approve weekly timesheets and overtime requests for Assigned Projects.
- Raise requests for Other Direct Costs relating to Assigned Projects.
- Create and sustain a good contract team spirit within the Wood project team or FEED team and Client.
Skills / Qualifications
Minimum 12 years post graduate experience.
Minimum 10 years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
Minimum 5 years experience in the designation.
Minimum 2 years experience with Wood in a similar position.
Proven track record of managing major projects in the oil and gas industry, with Design, Engineering & Construction Management functions in particular. PMC experience of leading a team desirable.
Middle East experience desirable.