Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Garden Inn Kuwait City
Hilton Garden Inn Kuwait City urgently required following position for Finance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Garden Inn Kuwait City Jobs Details:
What will I be doing?
- Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the Finance Managers/General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel team
- Comply with Hilton policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Review regularly the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed of all cluster hotels controlled accounts and explain all balances even if reconciled elsewhere
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
- Relevant degree, in Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial business, specially as it relates to hotel management
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Director