Body Shop Manager Jobs Vacancy in Headhunterglobal
Headhunterglobal urgently required following position for Body Shop Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Body Shop Manager Jobs Vacancy in Headhunterglobal Jobs Details:
Job Title: Body Shop Manager
Experience: Min 12 years
- Responsible for the organization, control and service capability of the entire workshop. As the interface between the workshop and the Customer department, you are responsible for all work procedures and processes given the legal and manufacturer- related specifications and standards, with the aim of smooth, professional and timely handling of all due diagnostic, repair and maintenance work. In this function, you are a member of the management team and are therefore also responsible for customer satisfaction and for the economic success of Service.
- Ensure information flow (information, technical printed matter, circulars, information e-mails, etc.) through regular communication. Give instructions where appropriate.
- Collaborate on the select of, or selecting, new employees in coordination with the Service Manager or Service Management.
- Plan, support and ensure the induction of new employees according to the company's specifications.
- Conduct appraisals, if necessary with inclusion of the Service Manager or Service Management.
- Conduct performance evaluation appraisals with subordinate technicians.
- Determine and specify qualification and continuing education measures for technicians.
- Allocate the technicians among the corresponding shifts, including emergency service.
- Conduct, monitor and support annual vacation planning.
- Support preliminary diagnoses as part of the Service reception.
- Assist, assume or independently perform test drives with the customer in spread cases.
- Perform vehicle testing at the brake test stand and output dynamometer.
- Document the diagnostic results on the workshop order.
- Accept workshop orders and transfer and communicate work instructions to the technicians or group leaders, taking into account the necessary qualifications.
- Explain order specifics, indicate the completion deadline and ensure the procurement of necessary replacement parts prior to the start of work.
- Communicate special customer requirements to be observed, e.g. cleaning the vehicle not necessary.
- Support the technicians and/or independently conduct workshop test drives in order to check customer com- plaints (e.g. noises and/or vibrations).
- Document the diagnosis in order to provide a time record in warranty and goodwill cases.
- Establish contact with the Diagnosis Support Center (DSC) and handover and clarify diagnostic cases that are difficult and/or do not show results in a qualified manner.
Concluding the job:
- Specify the scope of the final inspection on the basis of the completed work.
- Perform functional checks if necessary in a test drive.
- Check on the dependencies between various work operations and carry out appropriate functional checks in this respect.
- Document the results of the functional check on the workshop order.
- Specify defects detected and document these appropriately.
- Define the further procedure in case of defects detected and immediately coordinate with colleagues in Service Reception
- Initiate corrective measures for defects found promptly.
- Identify possible causes for defects found.
- Define measures for avoiding defects in the future.
- Relay information on defined measures to the technicians or group leaders.
- Check on the actual implementation of defined measures.
- Assign approved workshop orders according to the resources reserved.
- Update free workshop capacity in the DMS (Dealer Management System).
- Release reserved resources on completion of work.
- Adjust resource planning to changes.
- Coordinate with the Service Advisor with respect to order expansions for work required which exceeds the original customer order.
- Expand approved additional operations on the workshop order.
- Relay information to the technicians so that they can approve or reject the order depending on the additional operations required.
- Sign off workshop orders with respect to all work operations (expansions, times prescribed by Manager, warranty and goodwill items).
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge about current software applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Know the order system (such as DMS) specific to operation and country
- Knowledge of the current IT systems (such as WIS, ASRA and EVAnet)
- Excellent knowledge of Service processes and interfaces (WP2010)
- 12-15 years Total Exp, Relevant Exp-5 years