Range Operations Planner Air Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon
Raytheon urgently required following position for Range Operations Planner Air. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Range Operations Planner Air Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon Jobs Details:
The Range Operations Planner-Air will work directly under the supervision of the Warfighter FOCUS (WFF) / Warrior Training Alliance (WTA) Range Plans Chief on Camp Buehring, Kuwait. The Planner will assist units with plans and preparations for the execution of USARCENT directed live fire ranges and Situational Training Exercise (STX) live fire events. The Range Operations Planner-Air shall assist training units with the development of live fire range scenarios, gunnery exercises and other planning efforts as required.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
- Coordinate scheduled range activities and resources to ensure the range is ready for training when training units enter the range(s).
- Assist the training unit with the development of gunnery scenarios and live fire training exercises, and to ensure all range safety requirements are in compliance with the ASG-KU Range Operations Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assist units in coordinating scheduled training area to ensure unit can train in the local training area and remain compliant with Kuwait environmental directives.
- Provide Aerial weapon system expertise in the development of ranges in support of evolving USARCENT training requirements.
- Develop all reports as directed in support of the WTA Program.
- Responsible for ensuring the enforcement Safety standards on all ranges and or training areas in accordance with DA PAM 385-63.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Former Division, Brigade, or Battalion, Aviation master gunner with 4 years’ experience on a brigade or division staff in planning and executing Aerial gunnery scenarios.
- Knowledge of all weapons systems in a Combined Arms Aviation Brigade (CAB) with Subject Matter Expertise focused on Aerial weapon systems, maneuver and gunnery capabilities and operations.
- Knowledge of range operations at major training sites such as the NTC, JRTC and JMRC, with Subject Matter Expertise focused on Aerial weapon systems.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under deadlines while adhering to all applicable safety guidelines including: AR 385-63, DA Pam 385-63, and Area Support Group – Kuwait Range Operations Standardized Operating Procedures
- Knowledgeable with AR 385-63 Range Safety and DA Pam 385-63 Range Safety.
- Experience working with coalition units.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
- Highly proficient in reading and using a map, giving and accepting directions in topographical terms, and in communicating map information with other members of the Range Operations Team.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and insight, to understand the overall effect of decisions.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workload.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and Kuwait Driver’s License.
- US citizenship is required as this position needs an active/current DOD Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must possess a US Passport with at least 2 years of remaining eligibility.
- Meet medical requirements for position as determined by a pre-employment medical screening & published CRC and USCENTCOM medical deployment standards.
- Walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to 8 hours/day & sit for up to 3 hours/day; climb/descend stairs; grasp or handle objects; use finger dexterity; bend elbows/knees; reach above/below shoulders; read/interpret typewritten print; communicate by voice & detect sound by ear.
- Previous experience working on a US government contract in Southwest Asia.
- Aviation NCO Advanced Course graduate or equivalent schooling or higher.
- Knowledge of military training methodologies.
- Operations Sergeant Major for a Battalion, Brigade, Division or Major Training Command.
- Knowledge of the Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming training environments.
- Experience with current US Army Battle Command Systems.
- Experience working with interpreters.
- Bachelor's degree in Training, Management, Business or a related field from an accredited institution and four (4) years’ work experience. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (12 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
- Able to complete the Range Operations Professional Development (ROPD) Program IAW AR 350-19 within 30-days of hiring.
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied