Senior Hsqe Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Vickerstock
Vickerstock urgently required following position for Senior Hsqe Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Hsqe Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Vickerstock Jobs Details:
Job Ref: JM896578
Our client is one of Irelands leading engineering consultancy firms who cover a range of diverse, civils, structural and environmental projects located across the globe.
They now require a Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Engineer to join their team for projects in the Middle East.
You will assist with audits, evaluations, analysis and reports to help maintain and further develop their certified HSQE management systems
Your new role as a Senior HSQE Engineer;
- Liaise with Designers, and provide advice to them where required, on assessment and elimination or mitigation of risks attaching to the design
- Ensure that the company's Integrated Management System Procedures relating to health and safety are strictly adhered to on an on-going basis on all projects, and that appropriate records are maintained
- Ensure that the functions of Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) and Principal Designer are effectively carried out on all projects where the company is appointed.
- Prepare Preliminary Safety & Health Plans in accordance with current Irish Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations, and Preconstruction Information under the UK CDM Regulations.
- Conduct HSQE audits and inspections and maintain appropriate records of same
- Assess Safety & Health Plans prepared by Contractors
- Evaluate health and safety submissions made by Contractors as part of Tenders
- Keep abreast of all relevant legislation in Ireland and UK that impacts on our HSQE obligations.
- Provide assistance and advice to Staff on Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental matters including relevant legislation.
- Provide in-house training for staff in the areas of health, safety, quality and environment
- Investigate, record and report on all incidents of a health and safety or environmental nature involving the company or individual staff members
As a Senior HSQE Engineer you will:
- Have a professional membership in a recognised health and safety institution (IOSH)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in health and safety within construction
- Experience of working in a Consulting Engineering practice would be beneficial.
Benefits - What's in it for you?
- Excellent Salary
- Travel and Accommodation included
- Tax free daily living allowance
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Health & Safety, then please contact James Manley on 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland.