Esh Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Esh Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Esh Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
URS has an opening for an ESH Specialist in Kuwait.
The ESH Specialist is responsible for inspecting and evaluating the workplace, equipment and practices for adherence to the Environmental, Safety and Health Program (implemented by the ESH Manager) and government health and safety standards and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
2. Develops/revises Work Instructions (WIs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), for all SH&E elements.
3. Coordinates and implements the APS-5 Occupational Safety and Health Program at the site level; identify and mitigate physical and procedural hazards in the workplace, provide or coordinate safety training for employees as required or directed.
4. Responsible for incident reporting and investigation, assistance with developing and implementing corrective actions, conducting work area inspections and assessments, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, and record keeping.
5. Follows AECOM's injury management guidelines for treating occupational injuries through coordination of local medical facilities and AECOM safety leadership. Perform root cause analysis and provide guidance to site management toward appropriate corrective actions.
6. Reports all incidents within 1 hour of knowledge of the occurrence through the AECOM incident reporting system (Industry Safe). Coordinate employee's early return to work with treating physician per company policy and guidelines.
7. Advise project management on AECOM safety management policies, procedures, and directives.
8. Conduct and document monthly workplace inspections to identify hazardous conditions and regulatory non-compliance issues.
9. Identify required training for employees in various operations, perform and document training.
10. Perform all other position related duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, or related discipline.
- Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements. Two (2) years of experience is equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in the Safety, Health and Environmental field, required.
- Must have excellent computer, interpersonal, problem solving, and oral and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service focused.
- Must be able to work efficiently alone and as a team member.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office programs to include; Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.