Enterprise Mobility Manager Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for Enterprise Mobility Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Mobility Manager Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jobs Details:
Manage group wide enterprise mobility
Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for efficiency through digital and IT solutions
Research and Evaluate relevant Tools and Platforms.
End to End Project Management & Delivery including
- Requirement Gathering
- Solution Architecting
- Vendor Selection and Negotiation
- Leading Blueprinting and Solution Design Workshops
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Executive Steering Committee Reporting
The Successful Applicant
*SAP INTEGRATION EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE*
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- 10 years of IT experience at least 3 of which in a solutions architecture role
- Excellent working knowledge of Mobility Frameworks
- Track record of successful Systems Integration
- Strong Project Management Skills
What's on Offer
A competitive package and benefits are on offer as well as the chance to work on great solutions for a quality business.