Mid Level Foreign Disclosure Representative Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in New Century Kuwait City
- Mid Level Foreign Disclosure Representative Kuwait
- New Century
- Kuwait City KU
- 10 May, 2019 15 days ago
New Century Kuwait City urgently required following position for Mid Level Foreign Disclosure Representative Kuwait. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mid Level Foreign Disclosure Representative Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in New Century Kuwait City Jobs Details:
New Century US is actively seeking Mid-Level Foreign Disclosure Representatives in Kuwait City. This FDR will provide oversight and implementation of foreign disclosure programs throughout specific Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Location: Kuwait City, GU KW
Security Clearance: Candidate must hold a current/active TS/SCI level security clearance (previously granted and never revoked or suspended). If chosen, candidate must remain armed in accordance with New Century policies throughout the duration of employment in country.
- Associate’s Degree OR four years direct relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience
- At least two years of Foreign Disclosure experience
- Specialized Training: Completion of DIA DIE FDO Course (Tampa) and USCENTCOM FDO training IAW USCENTCOM REGULATION 380-5
- Special skills or qualifications (all required):
- Able to work Independently with or without supervision, willing to deploy, work extended hours in a high OPSTEMPO
- Familiarity with USCENTCOM’s Area of Operation
- Thorough knowledge of National Disclosure Policy
- Ability to conduct policy research on US classified systems
- Must be customer orientated
- Previous experience as an Intelligence and/or Security Analyst is a must
- Thorough knowledge of Records of Action
- Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations. Candidate must possess a fitness level appropriate to performing work in a field environment and current medical exam completed within the past 12 months. Candidate must have been tested and present proof of a negative HIV test result performed within six months of deployment. Dental and medical readiness must be up to date and candidate must maintain a current US Passport.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or eight years relevant years relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Assist customer FDO with oversight and implementation of foreign disclosure programs within the program’s HQs and subordinate units in theater.
- Assist the customer FDO with the release of Classified Military Information (CMI).
- Apply the proper Release/Security & Classification Markings on all disclosures or releases.
- Provide assistance to all FDR's (Foreign Disclosure Representatives), and program staff when questions arise pertaining to Foreign Disclosure.
- Assist subordinate commands and/or staff personnel with Guidance on Foreign Disclosure policies and procedures.
- Compile metrics to include how many documents have been processed, at what classification level and to whom they have been pushed to.
- Assist FDO with the development of periodic FDR training materials.
- Provide an activity report rolling up all weekly activities.
About the Company:
New Century US is a leading global provider of police and military intelligence capacity building services. We work for the U.S. government to train and mentor foreign security forces that are supporting U.S. military and foreign policy objectives. These services include development of doctrine, skills transfer (mentoring, advising, training), institutional capacity-building, and other tailored security solutions. New Century focuses on building capacity on the local national level. New Century corporately is composed of a New Century Consulting, Ltd, the UK parent company based in London, and New Century US (NCC, Inc.), based in Washington DC.
New Century US is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected class. Please note US citizenship is required for most positions.
If interested, please apply via our website under the careers section at www.newcenturyus.com