Category Manager Jobs Vacancy in Delivery Hero Kuwait City
Delivery Hero Kuwait City urgently required following position for Category Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Category Manager Jobs Vacancy in Delivery Hero Kuwait City Jobs Details:
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our awesome International team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering millions of meals every month. We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, smart, data-oriented and definitely know how to have fun. We are looking for you to join us.
The Groceries team at Delivery Hero consists of intelligent and driven people from all around the world who work closely together with our entities worldwide to disrupt the market. This team is responsible for acting as a catalyst for new verticals of Delivery Hero and in ensuring their success, further rollout, and solidification of our continued success.
What's on your menu?
- Develop and coordinate procurement strategies and ensure their correct implementation
- You will have end-to-end responsibility of your category from planning the assortment, building manufacturer relationships, and commercials and orchestrating logistics and marketing efforts
- You assist in the negotiation of global framework agreements for the entire Delivery Hero Group
- You will be responsible for the continuous analysis and optimization of existing processes as well as for the implementation of new ones.
- You advise employees and suppliers by telephone and/or e-mail
- You support e-Procurement users in the "procure-to-pay" process (purchase requisitions, orders, contracts, invoices, payment options)
- You will work closely with the accounting, controlling and legal teams.
- You create RFQ's and evaluate them
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical or economic field of study or comparable academic education.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in procurement, category management or purchasing
- You have very good knowledge of Arabic and English
- You convince through your negotiation skills and your ability to communicate with service providers, stakeholders, and customers.
- Your project management skills enable you to easily achieve project goals and adapt to different corporate cultures through your flexible working style.
- You are an advanced MS Office user and have relevant user knowledge with e-procurement systems and SAP MM and ARIBA.
- You have a good understanding of "purchase-to-pay" billing procedures.
We offer you:
- An entrepreneurial opportunity to build a business unit from scratch and scale it up to success at the regional level
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment in a globally leading e-commerce company
- A unique entrepreneurial opportunity to build something from the ground up and scale it up to a major regionally recognizable brand
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives
- Leading compensation and relocation package for the right candidate
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including a cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!