Medical Manager Gulf States Jobs Vacancy in Pfizer Inc
Pfizer Inc urgently required following position for Medical Manager Gulf States. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Manager Gulf States Jobs Vacancy in Pfizer Inc Jobs Details:
- Medical Manager will be responsible for all medical aspects of the portfolio therapeutic areas.
- Key role will be to identify and foster constructive, cross-functional relationships to support portfolio therapeutic areas through:
- Collaboration and interaction with regional and global Medical teams
- Collaboration and interaction with Marketing, Market Access, Regulatory, Field Force, Key Account,
- Collaboration and interaction with Field Trainers, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information, Communications and Public Affairs
- Medical manager will be responsible for supporting brand strategies and providing medical and scientific advice to ensure that the commercial objectives are realized through:
- Medical to Medical Communication: Provide high-quality, accurate, balanced, scientifically supported information to key customers and stakeholders
- Supporting novel claims for existing products.
- Developing profound knowledge to respond and handle competitor's claims.
- Responding to medical queries from HCPs in collaboration with Medical Information group when needed
- Responding to unsolicited requests for information in collaboration with Medical Information group
- Management of advisory boards, medical interaction with HCPs, speaker's training programs, Slide kits, Symposia, conferences…etc.
- Creation and delivery of strategic communication plan(s) (e.g. abstracts, posters, review papers, journal articles)
- Creation and delivery of the medical aspects of the Product Platform in collaboration with marketing.
- Supporting the registration and enlisting of therapeutic area brands in different formularies
- Reviewing the medical aspects of press releases and media related activities in liaison with
- Communication and Public Affairs groups and verifying the compliance of the content with
- applicable rules, guidelines and regulations.
- Active involvement, review and approval of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- programs in cooperation with marketing, regulatory, legal and other concerned groups.
- Preparing and reviewing patient's educational materials.
- Supporting compassionate use and named patient programs
- Reviewing and approving the Local Product Document (LPD) in association with the
- regulatory group.
- Supporting Pfizer's image in the market place whilst legal, regulatory and ethical standards are
- Relationship Development and Partnerships:
- The medical manager is responsible to build and develop long-term Peer-to-Peer relationships
- with HCPs and institutions, creating constructive, cross-functional partnerships with internal and
- external stakeholders.
- Clinical Trials: The medical manager is responsible for planning and conducting local clinical
- studies when required through:
- Identifying opportunities of local clinical trials and/or investigators (Interventional,
- epidemiological, IIRs…etc.) in cooperation with clinical team
- Reviewing protocols and Case Report forms (CRFs) for planned clinical trials and submitting
- them for approval as per ICH/GCP guidelines, applicable worldwide and local regulations in
- cooperation with clinical team
- Conducting and monitoring Clinical Trials as planned in cooperation with clinical team
- Generating innovative ideas for new clinical programs and products
- Medical Training:
- Preparing and compiling of medical training materials (clinical articles, publications, slide kits,
- video tapes, binders... etc.)
- Training of newly hired Sales force
- Regularly updating medical knowledge of the team.
- Audit and Compliance:
- Being the lead compliance within his therapeutic area brands, the medical manager is responsible for communicating and implementing Pfizer's SOPs and local regulations pertinent to interaction with HCPs and promotional materials, in collaboration with legal, compliance and other concerned groups.
- Leading Quality and Audit Check on promotional activities within his therapeutic area brands
- Customer Insight Generation:
- Ensure customer intelligence and customer findings are fed back into the organization to generate customer insights and leverage business opportunities
- Physician holding (MD, MBBS, MBBCH, BDS). Board certification and/or sub-specialty fellowship in a major medical field is a plus
- 3 years of Medical Affairs experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company
- Sales & Marketing experience is also a plus 3 years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company
- Fluent English language / High communication skills / Able to express & talented to train others
- Active, organized, planner and able to work with teams.
- Creativity and ability to go for new ways of collaboration with key customers
- High skilled in window PowerPoint management
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.