Security Specialist Key Control Officer Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Security Specialist Key Control Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Specialist Key Control Officer Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Key Control Coordinator will be responsible for the daily execution of the URS, APS-5 KU Facilities Project Key Control Coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Establish and maintain the proper procedures and controls for the Project Key Control Program, IAW ASG-KU Policies.
2. Maintain all forms and records required
3. Provides instruction and guidance as necessary to ensure compliance.
4. Conducts inspections to validate compliance using SEC Form 003 Self-Assessment Checklist.
5. Investigate any misuse or loss of keys/locks.
6. Coordinates authorized duplication of keys with DPW Key Shop.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in physical security required.
- Prior experience as a physical security specialist or key control program supervisor is required, prior Military preferred.
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement security policies.
- Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications
- Must have advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Certification & License: Certifications of ASG-KU Physical Security Fundamentals, ASG-KU Key, Lock and Protective Seals Class, and ASG-KU Security of Arms Ammunition and Explosives preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.