Technical Office Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Reeqwest
Reeqwest urgently required following position for Technical Office Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Office Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Reeqwest Jobs Details:
- Participate in the implementation of the policies and procedures of the technical office.
- Study project contract documents.
- Update your drawing record in the store before sending the drawing to the adviser for approvals.
- Study and prepare information requests for all technical issues that are missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical issues that may arise during construction.
- Review the executive plans of the subcontractors, in addition to the external operational drawings, and coordinate the approval process with the project consultant.
- Participate in resolving / reporting any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise during construction to the Director of Technical Office for discussion and appropriate solution.
- Ensure smooth operations to achieve tasks at specific times.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Proven working experience as a Projects Management in construction sector.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.