Quality Control Inspector Supply Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Quality Control Inspector Supply. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Inspector Supply Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Conducts Initial, In-process, Final, and Validation Inspections on different classifications of Supply. This position performs all aspects of quality control/ inspections related to technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage and shipping management and receipt process). Possess working knowledge and clear understanding of Army Regulations, DA Pamphlets, and Technical Manuals and correctly identify, read, and accurately interpret technical manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must be a U.S. citizen, able to pass deployment requirements and maintain eligibility to work in Kuwait
2. Possess a current United States Passport and able to obtain an NACI, able to gain access to United States and foreign military facilities or bases
3. Conducts inspections to ensure the product meets specifications
4. Conducts inventories to verify physical presence of equipment
5. Ensures compliance with government and corporate regulations, company SOP’s, and directives
6. Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the AECOM Quality Management System
7. Identify and advise leadership regarding problems within technical areas as required
8. Ensure Supervisor/Manager is aware of critical issues and able to make appropriate strategic decisions based on information supplied
9. Actively engage in promoting a workplace free from environmental, health and safety related hazards including the training and ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment
10. Maintains cross-talk with QA/COR representatives.
11. Coordinates with Shop Supervisor when problems arise
12. Cross trains when required to ensure maximum flexibility and possession of technical skills
13. Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Documented High school diploma or equivalent required
- Five (5) documented years or more of related work experience in logistics and supply management field
- Preferred two (2) documented years or more of quality control / inspection experience required.
- Must have basic working knowledges of Microsoft Office
- Must have a working knowledge of AWRDS and required research web links (FEDLOG, LIW, PDREP, DLA)
- Excellent communication skills along with professional demeanor that extends to all levels of the
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently without direct supervision
- Work without direct supervision, display leadership qualities as well as the ability to articulate directions and effectively train / mentors others
- Must have a valid State Driver's License
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces - often in awkward positions and work in extreme temperatures exceeding over 110 degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty environments, must be able to work in multiple shifts
- Be able to work autonomously with U.S. or OCN personnel as well as US government personnel
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.