Manager Icfd Jobs Vacancy in Kuwait Finance And Investment Kuwait City
Kuwait Finance And Investment Kuwait City urgently required following position for Manager Icfd. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Icfd Jobs Vacancy in Kuwait Finance And Investment Kuwait City Jobs Details:
1. This role has responsibility for providing support to the Head ICFD in structuring, and execution of the more complex financial solutions that
meet client requirements.
2. Provides support on advisory projects including private equity advisory investments advisory, wealth management solutions, real estate
solutions and investment management of proprietary portfolio.
3. Provides support on capital raising mandates eg issuing bonds (debt) and shares (equity) or lending money, supporting privatizations for
government, managing initial public offerings (IPOs) and other flotation’s.
4. Corporate finance includes advising on and leading management buyouts, providing strategic advice to clients and identifying and securing
5. Provides support in investment management.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Assist the ED in contributing towards formulation of strategy, annual business plans, budgets, policies and procedures of the ICFD to
support Divisional and overall organizational business strategy.
2. Assist the ED in leading the implementation of the department’s strategy with a focus to develop and maintain an effective
relationship with KFIC’s existing and prospective clients, providing accurate and valuable information on the KFIC’s products in the
local/GCC and international markets.
3. Develop strategic client relationships to further the provision of ICFD services of KFIC.
1. Provide support to SVP to manage the due diligence process in all its facets, financial, legal, and commercial, with particular
responsibility for identifying key deal issues and their potential impact on the transaction.
2. Provides support in review of collaborative agreements, including developing business projections for the proposed collaborations for
wealth management solutions.
3. Provides support in review of collaborative agreements for real estate solutions.
4. Provide support in rolling out the wealth management solutions, advisory and real estate solutions advisory.
5. Provide fundamental and technical analysis for managing the proprietary trading portfolio.
6. Maintains critical relationships and intervenes to resolve problem relationships
7. Provide investment management support for overseeing investee companies
8. Maintain client relationship at the appropriate level
9. Coordinates with Investee companies
10. Coordinates with internal divisions as may be required
11. Supports in preparation of operating budget projections and business plan for the Investment & Corporate Finance Divisions
12. Sound knowledge of Corporate Finance for analysis
13. Sound understanding of central bank regulatory guidelines
14. Assist higher management in any other tasks as required by business.
1. Ensures, with other team members, that the organization fulfils its financing, compliance and legal obligations at all times.
2. Coordinates transactional responsibilities within the team.
3. Assists Head of ICFD in supervision, training and personal development initiatives for team members.
Kuwait Finance & Investment Company
Manager - Investment & Corporate Finance
Page 2 of 2
Key Interactions and Relationships:
1. Executive Director of ICFD
2. Core planning team (ICFD)
1. CEOs / COOs of clients
2. Project Coordinators of Clients
3. Fund Managers
4. Investment Companies
5. Institutional Investors
6. Legal Counsellors
7. Internal Auditors
Key Performance Indicators Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
1. Identifies new investment opportunities especially real estate
2. Ensures successful interaction with the clients
3. Ensures successful handling of investor relationships
4. Manages efficient management of funds and investments.
1. Managing People,
2. Strategic Thinking,
4. Achievement Orientation,
5. Analytical Ability,
6. Communication Skills,
7. Decision-Making Skills,
8. Organizing & Planning Skills,
9. Problem Solving Ability
Education & Qualifications: Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Investment Management and/or
any related professional certification i.e. Chartered Alternative
Investment Analyst (CAIA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
Certification (level 1), Certified Investment Management Analyst
(CIMA) Certification, etc
1. A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3
years of experience as Assistant Manager within the Investment field
in Banking or Financial institutions.
Language Skill: Computer Skills:
1. Fluent in English.
2. Arabic is preferred.
1. Good skills of MS - Office Management
2. Excel Reporting Skills
Valid residency in Kuwait