Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Reeqwest
Reeqwest urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Reeqwest Jobs Details:
Our client is looking for an Office Manager providing stellar administrative support, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people. Talented in generating reports and crunching numbers easily.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of the line manager office services to ensure that the organisation’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently and reliably.
- Filter and prioritize requests for appointments and arrange internal and external meetings.
- Provide support to meetings including minutes and follow-up actions plans.
- Accurately transcribe, type, format, and proof read a wide variety of material (for example correspondence, invoices, meeting minutes, reports, and presentations).
- Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and efficiently.
- These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- 4-6 years of experience in the same field.
- Writing skills and business writing are essential.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,….etc)
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Team Player.
- Willingness to work from alternate locations when needed.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.