Retail Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Headhunterglobal
Headhunterglobal urgently required following position for Retail Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Headhunterglobal Jobs Details:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Experience: Min 10 years
Purpose and scope of role:
- Lead the Sales department in achieving and exceeding targets in the areas of customer satisfaction, sales volume and profitability. Sustainably manage stock levels to ensure the correct levels of stock at all times. Support the implementation of distributor's marketing campaigns, as well as maintaining good relationships with the local authorities and business communities to sustainably develop new and existing markets.
1- Business Management:
- Develop, propose and implement the sales strategy internally.
- Provide the General Manager with the business forecast, budget, sales volume and
- Regularly monitor departmental performance against relevant KPI's and budget.
- Develop and implement with the General Manager the pricing and discount policy in
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for the Sales department where
- Develop and implement sales team variable remuneration programmes linked to
2- Customer Satisfaction:
- Set and monitor business targets related to the CSI score.
- Ensure that professional and friendly service is provided to every customer according to. brand image.
- Handle and solve escalated customer cases together with the Marketing & CRM
- Develop and implement customer lifecycle follow-up systems to create business and
3- Customer Vehicle Delivery
- Ensure the pre-delivery inspection has been completed according to policies.
- Ensure that vehicle hand-over is done according to distributor standards.
- Ensure that the customer is introduced to the After-Sales department.
4- Stock Monitoring and Ordering Management:
- Manage vehicle stock levels in accordance with distributor policies.
- Ensure that the DMS is continuously updated with the accurate vehicle information and
- Monitor the sales pipeline and oversee the vehicle ordering process to ensure the correct
5- Market Development:
- Monitor the relevant competitor activities in the local market such as pricing, promotions
- Plan, implement and evaluate regularly and own promotion campaigns in
6- Auto Financing and Insurance Sales Support:
- Ensure competitive auto financing and insurance product information is conveyed during the vehicle sales process.
- Ensure support of the Sales department for implementation of auto finance and
- Ensure regular reports on vehicle sales and stock management are generated as required
- Ensure an up-to-date customer database and that detailed customer information is
- Deliver informed sales forecasts, based on facts, weekly.
8- Information Management:
- Ensure that product brochures, sales and CSI literature is up-to-date, complete and
- Pass on information to employees in a timely manner and ensure information is
- Know and understand the local laws which govern the automotive industry and ensure
- Ensure that checks are implemented to monitor whether all processes are in line with
- Implement, establish and abide by the distributor's compliance and
10- People Management:
- In conjunction with Sales Director and HR Manager, determine HR requirements for Sales,
- Together with employees, establish business objectives and personal development goals
- Develop and motivate employees according to their abilities and needs of the distributor.
- Determine training needs and secure suitable training.
- Provide continuous guidance, support and feedback to subordinates.
- Encourage compliant behavior and ensure company HR policies are adhered to at all
11- Pre-Owned Vehicle Support:
- Support promotion of trade-in's and pre-owned vehicles and coordinate over allowances
- Ensure clear communication and support to Pre-Owned Vehicle department on interdepartmental responsibilities and projects.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- University Degree majored in business or related field
- Alternatively substantial experience in Sales on a managerial level
- Management Certification or equivalent (e.g. IMI) is preferred
- 3-5 years working experience as Sales Manager in automotive, luxury goods and/or
- Knowledge in business management
- Knowledge in sales, including stock control management, and customer relationship
- Knowledge of competitor products in the premium passenger car segment and the local
- Knowledge of vehicle legislation and trade practices
- MS-Office Skills
- Driving license
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Arabic language skills would be an advantage
- Age bracket between 30 and 40 years old