Audit Manager Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Company Safat Square
Company Safat Square urgently required following position for Audit Manager Kuwait. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audit Manager Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Company Safat Square Jobs Details:
EY is looking for a Manager to join the Audit team to lead on complex audit engagements and support growth of the Audit business.
- Strong academic record, including a degree and accounting qualification
- At least 6 – years of professional experience in an audit, accounting or finance role
- Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques and experience managing teams
- Experience with a Big 4 accounting firm
- Experience of risk based audit process
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of currently applicable and upcoming IFRS
- Knowledge of use of audit tools and data analytic tools
- Coaching, mentoring and counselling experience
- Fluent English communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
- Experience within Banking & Telecom sector
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us.