Pacs Admin Jobs Vacancy in Hadi Clinic Kuwait City
Hadi Clinic Kuwait City urgently required following position for Pacs Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pacs Admin Jobs Vacancy in Hadi Clinic Kuwait City Jobs Details:
We are looking to hire a PACS Admin to join our Medical Imaging Department.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for day-to-day PACS system operation 24/7, including image workflow, archiving, auto routing, data integrity, modality interfacing, and system maintenance such as reviewing rejection log, and correction of un-transmitted clinical reports.
- Works closely with Medical Imaging Department Head to ensure timely and complete capture of DICOM digital image data into the PACS system as well as network transmission, RIS validation, and exceptions handling.
- Responsible for correcting all images sets containing incorrect Patient identifier.
- Check RIS interface with Modalities for work lists, scheduling, patient demographics, order information, reports and results. Troubleshoot RIS/PACS and RIS/Modality interface.
- Support/maintain (Clean-up invalid records).
- Works closely with the MI HOD and IT in the development of operating standards, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews feedback from customers, compiles and analyses support data, and recommends procedural and educational changes as appropriate.
- Ensures all department and hospital guidelines are met for operation.
- Works closely with radiology's quality management personnel to identify and design future needs and efficient workflow processes, which include further integration into operations.
- Acts as liaison between radiology and other departments related to medical imaging initiatives and procedures and assisting with existing or new medical imaging endeavours.
- Oversees and coordinates strategic planning for medical imaging initiatives.
- Oversees activities of vendors in all phases of installation and implementation of new systems.
- Prepares reports for administration on all aspects of medical imaging operations as appropriate or directed. Assists with audits of data.
- Updates and maintains the system to include:
- New automated clinical reports
- Periodic updating of user names, passwords, and lists for users
- Inventory control system/coordination of IT support needs
- Provides training and ad-hoc query support to new staff and physicians in the Use of system and database. Develops and updates user manual and Training manuals.
- Oversees and updates administrative functions QA/outcomes Tracking system, such as, data extracts for reporting to regulatory authorities. Coordinates export Function.
- Communicates with IT and support staff during catastrophic Downtime. Implements/develops communication protocols for staff for such events. Understands and adheres to PACS Communications and contingency plans/protocols.
- Uses hospital software applications relevant to the Medical Imaging Department.
Bachelor degree in Information Systems/Healthcare
Minimum of three to five years experience in similar position
Reside in Kuwait
Hadi Clinic is the first private hospital in Kuwait, provider of world-class medical services since 1976, It’s acute care, general medical/surgical hospital whose mission is to provide high quality international standard health care that will meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the people of Kuwait and the surrounding Gulf States. The Hadi Clinic was therefore planned, designed, built and equipped to meet international Standards of health care. We operate to these standards, every day, in everything we do for the patients. Most of our physicians who are credentialed at our hospital are Board Certified or of equivalent Western training programs, such as those in United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Hadi Clinic offers both inpatient and outpatient services that covers a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
Job Type: Full-time
- Kuwait City (Required)